- Exceptional ability and flexibility in oral communication and report writing. English is mandatory, French is a big plus.
- Experience in working with C-level and addressing multiple functions.
- Familiarity with ERP systems (preferably SAP), BI tools and data-intensive analysis.
- A very high standard of analytical and conceptual skills is essential.
- Experience in Retail or FMCG.
- Previous Audit /Risk Management/Forensic experience.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Internal Audit Manager’s responsibilities will include:
- Overall audit activity for an assigned area of the retailer’s business with a focus on operations;
- Preparation of short, medium and long-term audit plans based on comprehensive business risk / controls assessment;
- Testing the compliance of existing internal controls and evaluation of existing controls, policies & procedures for improvement;
- Ensuring compliance with the retailer’s policies and procedures;
- Identifying the potential to improve operational efficiency;
- Perform special assignments including forensic investigations.
The Internal Audit Manager will be part of Valuement’s team for a period of up to six months during which: intensive trainings will be conducted and participation in engagements (audits, consulting projects) will occur.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Meal Tickets and Medical Insurance
o Personal data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purpose of this or future staff selections, guaranteeing the rights under art. 12 et seq. of the EU Reg. 679/2018.
o Candidates are invited to transmit only the data necessary to evaluate their professional profile and not to send sensitive data.
o Valuement Eastern Europe informs that the processing of personal data will be provided through manual or/and IT tools.
o Personal Data of candidates will only be processed by Valuement Eastern Europe HR department and will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties.