1. Cookies policy and policy for the use of similar technologies
This policy applies to cookies and related technologies, as appropriate, on the https://rightfit.ro website.
Cookies are used for the following purposes:
• running the site,
• analyzing the site visitors’ behavior.
Appropriate protection of personal data is an important goal for RightFIT. Our desire is to be as clear and transparent as possible with regard to the RightFIT approach in the matter. For any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. What are cookies?
The cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that will be stored on your computer, mobile terminal or other equipment of a user accessing the Internet. The cookie is installed by requesting the user’s terminal to a RightFIT server.
3. What are cookies used for?
These files make it possible, in particular, to recognize the user’s terminal and to present the content in a relevant way, adapted to the user’s preferences.
Cookies provide users with a pleasant browsing experience and support RightFIT’s efforts to provide more user-friendly services. They are also used in the preparation of aggregated anonymous statistics that help us understand how a user benefits from our web pages, allowing us to improve their structure and content without allowing the user to personally identify themselves.
4. What cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies: per session and fixed. Session cookies are temporary files that remain in the user’s terminal until the end of the session or closing the application. Fixed cookies remain on the user’s terminal for a period of time determined by the cookie’s parameters or until they are manually deleted by the user.
5. How are cookies used by this site?
A visit to this site may place the following types of cookies:
• Cookies strictly required for the site to function
• Analysis cookies
Similarly required cookies and / or technologies are essential to the proper functioning of the site, being set on your device when accessing the site or following site actions, as appropriate. You can set your browser to block cookies, but in this case certain sections of the site will not work properly.
6. Do cookies or similar technologies contain personal data?
Cookies or similar technologies in themselves do not require personal information to be used and, in many cases, do not personally identify internet users. However, there are situations when personal data can be collected by using cookies to facilitate certain user functionalities or to give the user an experience more suited to his or her preferences. Such data is encrypted in a way that makes unauthorized people unable to access them.
What are the similar technologies?
There are other technologies that can be used for the same purposes as cookies.
RightFIT uses Local Storage like technology.
7. Blocking cookies
If you want to block cookies, some site functionalities will be stopped, and this may cause some malfunctions or errors in the use of our site.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies.
8. Managing your cookie preferences
In general, an application used to access web pages allows you to save cookies and / or similar technologies to the terminal by default. These settings can be changed in such a way that the automatic cookie administration is blocked by the web browser or the user is informed whenever cookies are sent to his or her terminal.
9. Why are cookies and / or similar technologies important for the Internet?
Cookies and / or similar technologies are a focus point of the Internet’s efficient operation, helping to generate a friendly browsing experience that is tailored to the preferences and interests of each user. Denying or disabling cookies can make some sites or parts of sites unusable.
Examples of important uses of cookies:
• Content and services tailored to user preferences
• Offers tailored to the interests of users
• Remembering passwords
• Remembering child protection filters for Internet content (family mode options, safe search functions)
• Measuring, optimizing and adapting analysis features – such as confirming a certain level of traffic on a website, what type of content is viewed, and how a user reaches a website (eg, search engines, directly from other websites, etc.). Websites conduct these analyzes of their use to improve their services for the benefit of users.
10. Security and confidentiality issues
In general browsers have built in privacy settings that provide different levels of cookie acceptance, shelf life, and automatic deletion after the user has visited a particular site.
Other security aspects related to cookies:
• Customize browser settings for cookies in order to reflect a comfortable level for your cookie security.
• If you are the only person using your computer, you can set long expiration dates if you want to store your browsing history and personal access data.
• If you share access to your computer, you can consider setting your browser to delete individual browsing data each time you close your browser. This is a way to access sites that place cookies and delete any visitor information at the end of the browsing session.
11. Useful links and useful information
If you want to learn more about cookies and what they are used for, we recommend the following links:
Microsoft Cookies guide
All About Cookies